Dumpster Rental in Lockhart, TX
When You Need a Dumpster in Lockhart, TX, Grime Time is the Company for You
If you are in a situation where you need to deal with a large volume of trash, such as building on to your home, cleaning out, or installing new landscaping, you know what a hassle it can be. When you rent a dumpster from Grime Time, however, we take the stress out of the situation. If your waste removal needs are for construction or another commercial business, we have you covered on that, too.
Because we know that everyone’s needs are different when it comes to removing junk and waste, we have gained a bit of insight into our customers’ needs. When the project you’re working on will create a large amount of trash, you need to find a solution to making frequent trips to and from the dump. At Grime Time Dumpster Rentals, our team will save you time and ensure that you complete your project quickly and efficiently.
Grime Time Has What You Need for Lockhart Waste Removal
When the project you are embarking on is going to leave you with a lot of trash, we can help you proceed with ease. Some of the common scenarios you may need a dumpster for include:
- Small structure demolition
- Roof Replacement
- Cleaning out your garage
- Home restoration or repairs
- Home or business remodeling
Our Dumpster Sizes
It is not always easy to determine what size dumpster will be best for your specific needs, but our knowledgeable team has the expertise to help you choose one that is neither too large nor too small. Consider these suggestions for jobs that our various sized dumpsters are good for.
- 10-yard dumpsters. When you are working on a small project like remodeling a room, tearing off an old deck, or cleaning up your yard, consider a 10-yard dumpster. This size dumpster can also handle heavy items like concrete, gravel, and soil, so weight is not an issue.
- 20-yard dumpsters. Taking on more significant projects like large remodeling jobs, new construction, storm cleanup, or commercial renovations, this dumpster is a great choice. It holds up to 4 tons of debris, including gravel, soil, and concrete.
- 30-yard dumpsters. This size dumpster is perfect for many of the same uses as a 20-yard dumpster, like commercial renovations and bigger construction jobs, but it cannot be used for heavy items like gravel, soil, and concrete.
- 40-yard dumpsters. Our largest dumpster size is ideal for commercial use and contractor work. This dumpster is adequate for any large job that produces a lot of debris, but no heavy waste like concrete, gravel, and soil.
Renting Your Dumpster in Lockhart
Any time you need a dumpster to ease the removal of waste, email Grime Time at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 856-7562. Our pricing structure includes dropping off the dumpster, as well as picking it up and disposing of up to 5 tons of debris. Weight limits vary with dumpster size, and we charge a flat rate per ton if you exceed the weight limit. Grime Time always complies with local ordinances and does everything possible to make your project a breeze, so reach out to us today.