Roll-Off Drivers Wanted
Become a part of the quickest expanding roll-off business in Central Texas.
The roll-off driver’s responsibilities include:
• Hauling construction materials, waste, and compactors from high-capacity construction sites, as well as commercial and industrial premises.
• Completing all delegated duties on dumpster service deliveries and hauling roll-off routes.
• Mounting and dismounting a heavy truck at multiple points throughout each work day.
About the Position
Routes might require drivers to navigate effectively within crowded and confined regions in both city and suburban areas.
Since a large portion of the time devoted to serving customers is conducted in reverse, backing skills are vital to this position.
Drivers will have to climb in and out of the truck cab to service customers regularly. Other times, drivers may need to climb onto containers to soften loads and position tarps for transportation.
Drivers must be able to push, pull, and bend, as well as lift 50 to 75 pounds.
Drivers are required to work in all types of weather, including extreme hot, cold, wet, and dry conditions. Even though trucks generally do not feature air conditioning, they do have small fans.
Candidate’s driving record must be safe and clean. Drivers be able to communicate effectively with customers and dispatch personnel, and willingly comply with local, state, and federal transportation legislation and with all official company rules and regulations.
This position might require working on weekends and holidays.
Drivers have to read and comprehend a map or GPS device, finish daily driving reports, along with pre and post-trip inspections.
Safely operate a Hook Lift roll-off truck
Coordinate with dispatch on daily hauls
Provide excellent customer service at each job site
Pick-up, deliver, relocate and dump roll-off containers
Maintain and good driving record
Available for weekend work
Clock-in by 430 am M-F, 530am S
Document all assigned routes and turn in daily
Maintain truck maintenance log and turn in daily
Check all fluids, tires and fuel truck at the end of every shift
Necessary qualifications for the dumpster service driver position include:
• Holding a Class A or B CDL with a valid air brakes endorsement for the state you are applying to work
• Being at least 21 years old
• Being legally qualified to work in the United States
• Having a current medical card and a clean driving record
• Having a minimum of one year of experience operating a vehicle requiring a valid CDL during the past seven years.
• Having the capacity to read, write, and speak English well enough to comprehend highway traffic signals, answer inquiries, complete accurate reports and records, and communicate with customers and dispatch personnel.
• Having the capacity to execute the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Having the ability to pass pre-employment drug screening as well as background and vehicle record checks.
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
truck driver / roll off: 2 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Trucking freight handling:
Load/unload by hand
Type of Freight:
$1,200.00 – $2,200.00 per week
$22.00/hr plus. Yes, we offer over 55 hours/week. No limit on over time hours. Most drivers average 60 plus hours between driving and truck maintenance.
Paid time off
10 hour shift