Demolition for Home Building & Remodeling
New construction and remodeling projects often begin with some organized destruction. If you’re tearing down an old home, ripping out a wall, or otherwise destroying something, think Grime Time. As residential demolition experts serving the Austin area, we understand homeowner and contractor concerns during project demolition. You can count on us to exceed your expectations and leave you with a clean slate for building.
Your Austin, TX Demolition Experts
Our residential demolition services begin with a free consultation and estimate. Let us know more about the project, and we’ll build a personalized demolition schedule for destruction and waste removal. Under your guidance, we’ll take care of the dirty work so you can focus on new construction.
The process is simple:
1. Contact us. Call us at 512-387-5802, email us at email@example.com, or fill out the contact form on our website. Tell us more about your project, and ask us all your most pressing questions. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our helpful customer service team is always around to address concerns, answer questions, and provide more information about the company.
2. Schedule the demolition work. When you’re ready to schedule the work, create a Grime Time profile and a work order. Designed with customer convenience in mind, the scheduling process keeps our team and our customers on the same page.
3. Prepare for the day. Every demolition project is different. We’ll provide you with all the information you need to get ready. Depending on the location of the project, you may want to cover appliances, vents, and entryways with plastic or drop cloths to minimize demolition dust and allergens in living spaces during demolition and waste removal.
At Grime Time, we try to think about demolition from our customer’s perspective. Over time, we’ve developed an understanding for the tips and tricks that support satisfactory outcomes.
4. Payment. If you’re onsite for the demolition project, you can pay with a credit card at the time of service. If you will not be onsite, we will ask for credit card information to keep on file to ensure payment at the time of service.
5. Review us! If you liked the way we handled your residential demolition project, let us know. Your feedback helps us maintain a reputation of excellence during every project we undertake.
Safety and Satisfaction in Residential Demolition
Demolition projects can often lead to interesting surprises, including hazardous materials such as lead and asbestos. At Grime Time, we know the importance of safe and effective demolition and waste removal. Our team uses the highest degree of caution based on industry standards for every job. As a fully insured waste management and demolition company, you can count on us to prioritize health and safety during our work.
All home building and remodeling projects are different and may require varying levels of support. The Grime Time crew appreciates the differences in each client case. We focus on each job individually to provide competitive rates and customer satisfaction. Let us know how we can simplify your next residential demolition project. For the best demolition company Austin has to offer, call 512-387-5802.